Zverovshchikov Aleksandr Evgen'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, associate professor, head of the sub-department of mechanical engineering technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelakhaev Dmitriy Aleksandrovich, Student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Nesterov Sergey Aleksandrovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of mechanical engineering technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The object of the study are products made using 3d printing from ABC plastics under various technological conditions. The subject of research is the accuracy of the dimensions of surfaces, of different nature and location on parts made with different thickness of the sintered layer. The purpose of the work is to estimate the error in the dimensions of the surfaces of the parts, which includes the calculation of the maximum deviations and the magnitude of the displacement of the center of grouping the actual dimensions of the product relative to the nominal sizes given by the 3D-model.
Materials and methods. Studies of the size error of products manufactured by printing on 3D printers are carried out by industrial experiment methods, technical measurements with statistical processing of results.
Results. A method for estimating errors for the sizes of polymer parts manufactured using FDM technology is proposed. The influence of technological regimes on the dimensional accuracy and the displacement of the field of the size distribution is investigated. The results of the estimation of errors for different intervals and types of sizes are given.
Conclusions. Estimation of the accuracy of polymer parts allows us to predict the dimensional accuracy of the surfaces of products obtained by the technology in question and ensure the assembly of assembly units from parts made on 3d printers.
3D printing, dimensional error, accuracy of parts, deviations, tolerance field
1. Kudashov N. S., Soboleva I. V. Yunyy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2017, no. 2-2 (11), pp. 58–61. Available at: http://yun.moluch.ru/archive/11/829/ (accessed Febr. 25, 2018). [In Russian]
2. Internet-portal 3DToday. Available at: http://3dtoday.ru/wiki/FDM_print/ (accessed Mar. 16, 2018). [In Russian]
3. GOST 25346–89. Osnovnye normy vzaimozamenyaemosti. Edinaya sistema dopuskov i posadok. Obshchie polozheniya, ryady dopuskov i osnovnykh otkloneniy [Basic standards of interchangeability. Unified system of tolerances and landings. General provisions, ranges of tolerances and major deviations]. Moscow, 1989, 23 p. [In Russian]
4. PICASO 3D. Available at: http://picaso-3d.com/ru/ (accessed Mar. 16, 2018).
5. Rossiyskaya ekstruzionnaya kompaniya [Russian extrusion company]. Available at: https://rec3d.ru (accessed Mar. 16, 2018). [In Russian]
6. GOST R 50779.52–95. Statisticheskie metody. Priemochnyy kontrol' kachestva po al'ternativnomu priznaku [State standart R 50779.52-95. Statistical methods. Acceptance quality control on an alternative basis]. Moscow, 1995, 229 p. [In Russian]